Represent our Foundation
We have an opportunity of making you our organization Ambassador in your country; you are requested to submit to us your C.V, picture and a small profile about yourself which will be put on our organization website as our international volunteers Ambassador.
Duties of an Ambassador
- To assist in development and implementation of a coordinated fundraising program.
- To plan for and manage fundraising events.
- To promote a positive image of our organization on your country.
- To develop donor materials, presentations and mailings.
- To identify donor prospects and research donor prospects.
- To interact with donors and organize donor meetings.
- To handle donor acknowledgements and thank you letters.
- To solicit donations from corporate sponsors, financial gifts, and gift-in-kind donations.
- To promote the organization by means of articles, photos and other media sources
- To conduct administrative work relating to our organization development and programming.
- To identify ways for fundraising for the programs and to link the organization to international partners.